向日葵 代表着希望 但愿这个世界 还有希望 哪怕 只有一点点

♪心里的音乐♪

Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Picnic and thank you...

Yeah!!
Tomorrow will be a happy monday
for my friends and I..
becos we will having a picnic tmr..
^^
I think we will have a lot of fun tmr..
and..
watever la..
wait me update blog tmr..
hehe..
the things make me more happy is..
the place we having the picnic..
the BEACH!!..
hehe.
^^
i like beach very much lei!!..
or can say that
I LOVE beach..
hehe..
^^
so i'm waiting for tmr!!!..
hehe..
***************************************************
Nth much for today..
i juz eat, chat, sms..
and
watch drama..
hehe..
it's my day..
^^
****************************************************
Guest,
Although i don't knw who u r..
or maybe i knw who r..
but just..
i wanna thanks you for telling me..
that SK didn't hide from me..
^^
but cn u do me a favour?..
as u said that SK is ur buddy,
then u sure will always take care of him
and accompany with him whenever he is moody or sad rite?.
^^
so... hehe..
i knw u understand wat i'm talking abt rite?..
thank u!!..
Hope you lucky and happy always..
^^

No comments: