向日葵 代表着希望 但愿这个世界 还有希望 哪怕 只有一点点

♪心里的音乐♪

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Interview..^^..

Woke up at 5.30am..
after taken bath and breakfast,
followed dad out..
we sent bro and small cousin to sch 1st,
then dad accompany me to Bangunan Raja Iskandar, Jalan Simpang Tiga
to attend my 1st interview for SPA..
when we reached thr..
we saw no ppl at the dewan pendaftaran..
juz saw a name list on the table..
then dad go to see the name list..
He found my name and asked me to sign my name..
then... a cute lady came out and ask us go to meeting room for our 'peperiksaan khas"..
the questions are nt hard but many...
we have to finish 354 questions within one hour..
after the exam then our interview started..
I was turn N0.19..
so had wait quite long time lor..
thx daddy becos accompany with me to wait during the long time...
at abt 11.10am... It's was my turn..
I knocked the door before i went in the interview's room..
when i opened the door..
i saw two guys sitting thr..
they looked quite nice na.. haha.. ( and gt a bit handsome ne )..
then i closed the door...
I smiled and say "selamat pagi, tuan..."
"selamat pagi, mana kau punya dokumen?"...
i gave my document to them..
"Baiklah, duduk ya.."
"terima kasih"..
then we silence for a moment...
"cik jenna, kau boleh mula pengenalan diri"
"ok, nama saya Jenna Chai Thin Thin....."
then i introduced myself loe..
after tat they asked me lots of questions..
I can answer all the questions lo..
but juz dunno will pass the interview lo...
Hope god bless me loe..
haha..
tat is my short details abt my interview for SPA..
i will tell you guys when there is our gathering ya!..
haha..^^..

No comments: