向日葵 代表着希望 但愿这个世界 还有希望 哪怕 只有一点点

♪心里的音乐♪

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Lonely..


Sometimes,
I feel that i'm lonely..
feel that i'm nothing..
and easily forgotten by everyone..
I feel lonely..
this feelings make me sad and scared..
i don't knw what can i do..
maybe my opinion is always different than others..
fewer ppl cn understand wat i'm thinking..
so,
i oweys keep sumthings in heart..
until i forget wat's happened..
maybe that's the best way for me..
to let me be more mature and better..
therefore,
lonely is not only refers to sadness..
it oso cn refers to let a person to be more mature and better..






5 comments:

-Dine- said...

lonely?
haha
dun worry oh...
cos july onwards,
u will hve to quarrel and fight with me everyday ah...
even dun want see me oso NEED to c me..haha...no quarrel knot pass my 3 years thr ah...heee..and we can gossip xyb things inside..shh..dun let them know yea..later kena kill u need to protect me oh!XD....

bAiYi said...

lol....
wanna start ur study liao wor... wont lonely la...
i am more lonely here lo...
juz alone here... no one talk to... T.T
miss the days b4 in sibu n kem...

-Dine- said...

baiyi,
although i know u dunt know me..
haha..
but le...
u wont lonely na..
u can go know more ppl de...
get to know them...
take them as ur friends...
用心交朋友,我相信你一定找得到的哦!
加油!
努力读书哦!
^^

bAiYi said...

haha~~ lol...
thx...
i will try it, but juz not now...
many thing nid to do n k n worry...
erm...
although u donno me but may b we can b fren too...
lol...
erm... if can...
add me...
baiyi_681@hotmail.com

-Dine- said...

haha...
okie ah!
anyway,
all the best to you in ur study and ur future!
be a man!
^^
i will add u!
but i wont online so often after i go study,
so we can chat when free nah!
must jia you and dun give up ur study half way ah!