向日葵 代表着希望 但愿这个世界 还有希望 哪怕 只有一点点

♪心里的音乐♪

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

W705 - RM1060

many days no update blog ler
becos i dunno wat to write na
haha
I do the same things everyday lo
morning wake up at 7.30am
then start help in shop at 8am till 12pm
then take lunch lo
after tat i do cleaning in the whole evening
till 6pm
then my jod for one days finished
haha
so, that's nth special lo
^^
**************************************
I went to Saberkas just now
then I took the chance to have a look
at my dream phone - W705
hiahia
but its price make me feel so pek chek
haha
RM1060 ne..
wao~~
haha
nw I'm saving my money..
Hope I cn buy it by this year..
haha
if anyone want sponsor me then
call me ya!
haha
JUZ kidding la..
^^
Wish me can buy it early ba!!
haha
***********************************
and le
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO
wirawati terbaik di KEM BUKIT SABAN
SIRI 6 / KUMPULAN 1
that's Miss Tay Ee Hui!!
hahaha
Happy birthday ya! Girl.
Hope you happy and lucky eveyday!
and the most important is
STAY HEALTHY oh!
^^

No comments: