向日葵 代表着希望 但愿这个世界 还有希望 哪怕 只有一点点

♪心里的音乐♪

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Be optimistic and patience

Yesterday morning woke up at 6am
then followed dad, bro and Jacq out..
after sent them to sch,
dad and i went to take our breakfast
we went to have curry mee which cooked by my cousins
he and his friends sell food at Guang He Cafe
their curry mee taste really nice!!
i told dad that i want to try their food again next time^^
When came to afternoon,
i watched TV and had my lunch..
after that then help out in shop..
I managed to finish changing the batteries of the digital watches..
yeapy!!^^
At night,
I watched "篮球活" till 9.30pm
then went washed clothes..
those were what i had done yesterday..
***********************************************
Today I woke up at abt 7.30am..
after taken bath and breakfast,
then help out in shop again..
but today i have nothing to do..
juz sit there and wait customer come..
in the afternoon,
i finished the last episode of the drama
and continued with a new drama
by the title " 霹雳MIT"..
I just managed to watch until episode 3..
The help in shop again..
now online a while to update my blog
in case of i didn't online again tonight..
then later i will wash clothes
and that's the end of my job today..
*****************************************
These few days keep thinking of the interview
and to buy handphone
But i knw i hav to think optimistc,
becos i think that if i try my best
it's enough already..
and i know that if i didn't pass the interview
there are still many ways for me to go to
continue my studies..
^^
Abt the handphone,
I can just be patience to wait..
because the most important things now for me
is save more and more money
AND my studies..

No comments: