向日葵 代表着希望 但愿这个世界 还有希望 哪怕 只有一点点

♪心里的音乐♪

Thursday, March 12, 2009

SPM results..^^

Hai, all my friends!
I just came back from Betong yesterday.
Then today morning i went to sch to get my SPM results..
at last, i gt 7As and 5Bs for SPM..
although i din reach my target..
but i feel grateful tat becos i still cn gt tis kind of results..
^^
i not feel sad but HAPPY!! hiahia^^

at here, i would like to take the oppotunity to congrate all my friends who gt good results in SPM..
hope they will continue work hard to gt more better results!
GONG XI and JIA YOU!

for those who din reach their targets like me,
Plz dun giv up friends..
maybe tat are not the results tat you want...
but at least you all had done ur best already..
so, plz dun give up!..
you guys wil success one day!!
JIA YOU!!^^

No comments: