向日葵 代表着希望 但愿这个世界 还有希望 哪怕 只有一点点

♪心里的音乐♪

Monday, December 20, 2010

20.12.2010

Today is Monday which mean a brand new week had started
and also reminds me that my holidays left only 2 weeks
This make me feel a bit annoying and moody~
Because I always feel that one month's holiday is not enough
and many thing haven's done too
But still... I have to accept the fact...
So wish me enjoy in the 2 more weeks holidays and back to college happily..^^

Don't know why I feel moody since i woke up this morning
maybe I don't have enough rest?
or something making me feel stress?
hmmm..
maybe I feel lazy to do everything~
I even feel lazy to finish one episode of drama~
hmm..
what's happened to me?
I don't know too~
Wish I could cheer up~
I hate myself when i'm emo-ing~
I will think of many non-sense thing~
especially negative thinking~
ish~
and made me hot-tempered~
haiz~
or
it's because of hormone imbalance again?
O.o

By the way,
Wish everyone have a great and colourful monday!
and
HAPPY PAYDAY
to all of my coursemates and friends from other courses!^^
but have to watch out on your wallets ya!
don't spend too much oh!
(^_^)b

No comments: