向日葵 代表着希望 但愿这个世界 还有希望 哪怕 只有一点点

♪心里的音乐♪

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New Spectacle VS Medical Check-up

Just now 1.00pm went out with daddy
and we went to HUI SIN to pick Uncle Lai de daughter
then we went daddy's friend spectacles shop to get our new spectacles
haha..
i feel that my spectacle is quite ok la..
suit to me ba..
don't u think so?..
haha.. i dun knw lar..
^^

My new spectacle^^



Jenna Chai wearing her new spectacle..muahaha..


After that...

daddy picked us to Klinik Jalan Masjid

Then, we had our medical check-up for NS

I met many friends there oh..

i saw lynn, kai sian, zee ang and oso derick..

then we waited for our turn..

haiz.. so sien arr..

nid to wait so long time de bo..

i hampir fall asleep lor..

haha..

But overall shows tat my body is healthy na..

so, i am qualified lo!!..

so , BETONG!! waiting for me ya!!

hihi..

^^





No comments: