向日葵 代表着希望 但愿这个世界 还有希望 哪怕 只有一点点

♪心里的音乐♪

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Shit la!!

Just come back from SC and MX club installation nite dinner..
actually i am very happy de..
cos i gt a free movie ticket from the lucky draw session..
but my mood become not very good ki..
very bad, damn bad arr..
Shit la..
my dad lor, say me no use again liao..
why le?..
eh man, i knw tat is the church..
but i dunno tat is lian he jiao hui boh..
hw i knw mum hav dinner thr le?..
still say dunno how to think..
hw i knw u want pick dine back arr..
you din remind me juz nw le..
kek tiok..
still say me fierce kok..
oi, u think u so keqi when talking to me?..
brg gud news to you..
still say me useless..
really sad arr..
you arr.. haiz...
i dunno use wat words to describe you liao..
Shit la!!!!!
dine, if you see tis dun thnk too much ya!!..
not your fault..^^

No comments: