向日葵 代表着希望 但愿这个世界 还有希望 哪怕 只有一点点

♪心里的音乐♪

Monday, September 1, 2008

Reasons...

Haha..
sure you guys will feel weird that why i wanna change my blog...
here are the few reasons...
erm... last time i try to change the templates mar..
then a lot of things lost.. n cnt post it back ler..
so i feel besong lor.. haha...
another reason is the different meaning between lavender n clover...
u knw what is the meaning of lavender?...
it is Waiting For Love..
that's why i always feel so kan ko.. haha..
i dun want always waiting for love ler...
i dun want let me myself suffer ler...
i hope my life will be full of hope( Clover)
yes...
for me, the meaning for the lil' clover is hope, luck..
n i no need waiting for love... my "mr.right" will automatically appear in my life one day de..
those are the reasons lor..
Here, i would like to take the opportunity to say bye bye to my kan ko memory before..
haha..
GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY FRIENDS TOO!!..

No comments: