向日葵 代表着希望 但愿这个世界 还有希望 哪怕 只有一点点

♪心里的音乐♪

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saturday~

wao..
long time no update my blog..
hmm.
not becos of i'm lazy..
is the line in my room really like #%*#..
haha
so cnt online lo..
finally
i'm at home nw.
but juz for 2 nights
really tired during the last few weeks..
study, english class, assignment, homework, PPK, skill lab, night class..
these few things can make me almost dypsnea..
woo~
everyday sleep late then wake up early..
nw really becum "old girl" le..
haha.
but no matter how..
this is worth lo..
to hav a bright future then we hav to struggle nw..
ya~..
i really wanna work hard to catch up everything..
and yet,
i won't think of other things..
anyway
there were nothing special these few weeks..
haha..
and..
i'm fine..
i'm happy..
i'm stress..
tat's how my life nw..
hehe..
hope all of my friends are fine and happy everyday ya!!..
miss you all very much!!.
hope will miss you guys soon!!
^^

No comments: