向日葵 代表着希望 但愿这个世界 还有希望 哪怕 只有一点点

♪心里的音乐♪

Saturday, July 25, 2009

UPdate..^^

Hello,
all my friends..
long time no see lo..
got miss me or not?..
haha..
i miss u guys very much..
hope u guys are fine nw.
hehe..
i had abt 3 weeks din update my blog already rite?..
it's becos i cnt online in my college hostel..
that's why..
haha..
erm..
juz came back yesterday nite..
then will be going back on tmr afternoon..
that's mean ther will be no updates again for a longer time..
well,
let talk abt my life in college...
erm..
as wat dine had mentioned in her blog..
we r having the following subjects..
HEALTH SC 1 &2
NURSING SC 1&2
BEHAVIORAL SC 1
ENGLISH
among those subjects..
health sc is really a killer subject...
i reali hav to work hard lo..
if nt that i will fail the subject and be kicked out from the college..
haiz...
really stress lo..
but really bopien lo..haiz..
i onli cn ask myself JIA YOU!!^^
jia you DINE oh!!
hehe..








No comments: