向日葵 代表着希望 但愿这个世界 还有希望 哪怕 只有一点点

♪心里的音乐♪

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Tomorrow will be a better day..^^

Today is the last day of our holidays...
After today, We will have to keep on studying as the preparation for SPM..
I should nt be lazy anymore..
must do revision everyday..
to make myself more confident in order to get the results i want..
dun wan myself to regret le..
so, i just do my best ba..

My homework haven't finished yet oh..
today have to rush for it..
hope will not rush until midnight lor..
becos as a student..
i must have enough 8 hours sleeping's time in order to keep my mind fresh..
erm... i think i am not suitable to be a "night time cat"..haha..
as i don't want to do so..
becos burn the midnight oil will make me become " lil'panda"..haha..
Tomorrow will be a better day..
Hope all my friends will enjoy their lives..
and stay healthy everyday...^^

No comments: